4302 Lasalle Ave, Baltimore, MD 212063 beds, 3 baths, 1,266 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,103 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $45,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, On street, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Above Groud Pool, some replacement windows
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,266 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 6000 009A
- Zillow Home ID: 36566199
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4302 Lasalle Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Frankford market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 53.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.4% less than in Baltimore, and 150.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Frankford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Frankford home values.
- 4304 Lasalle Ave Baltimore, MD$155K31.51,452
- 4300 Lasalle Ave Baltimore, MD$152K--1.51,680
- 4218 Lasalle Ave Baltimore, MD$137K321,760
- 4306 Lasalle Ave Baltimore, MD$139K--21,125
- 4216 Lasalle Ave Baltimore, MD$140K42.51,760
- 4308 Lasalle Ave Baltimore, MD$183K--21,590
- 4305 Lasalle Ave Baltimore, MD$127K31.51,840
- 4303 Lasalle Ave Baltimore, MD$136K--11,796
- 4307 Lasalle Ave Baltimore, MD$192K431,926
- 4301 Willshire Ave Baltimore, MD$169K41.51,750
- 4303 Willshire Ave Baltimore, MD$149K422,300
- 4301 Lasalle Ave Baltimore, MD$167K511,994
- 4305 Willshire Ave Baltimore, MD$135K31.51,014
- 4215 Willshire Ave Baltimore, MD$145K--12,260
- 4309 Lasalle Ave Baltimore, MD$149K--1.51,968
- 4212 Lasalle Ave Baltimore, MD$157K--11,489
- 4310 Lasalle Ave Baltimore, MD$132K--1.51,442
- 4307 Willshire Ave Baltimore, MD$132K421,671
- 4213 Willshire Ave Baltimore, MD$134K--21,765
- 4221 Lasalle Ave Baltimore, MD$148K--21,496
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!