4303 Laclede Ave APT D, Saint Louis, MO 631081 bed, 1 bath, 600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
Additionally, there is on site, laundry room, extra storage space and dedicated off street parking. The apartment is very quiet and private as it is: in a rare single floor 4 family building (with no one above or bellow you) for the CWE; has a direct entrance from the outside (no weird smells from the neighbors); and is located on street of condominiums and single family houses ending in a cul-de-sac (no through traffic).
It is 2-3 blocks walking distance to everything CWE has to offer from Barnes Jewish (BJC), Wash U Medical Center, SLU), Forest Park, St. Louis College of Pharmacy, Goldfarb Nursing School, New Biomedical Research Complex, metro-link, shopping, dining, nightlife and recreation. For more information about CWE please visit http://cwescene.com/.
Please don't hesitate to call with any questions or if you would like to schedule a showing. The pics are from a unit that was completed next door.
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $217,500
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 39060007850
- Zillow Home ID: 2969059
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4303 Laclede Avenue APT D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central West End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.5% lower than in Saint Louis, and 27.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Central West End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central West End home values.
- 4363 Laclede Ave Saint Louis, MO$324K--41,886
- 4361 Laclede Ave Saint Louis, MO$440K--2.51,872
- 4367 Laclede Ave Saint Louis, MO$103K21960
- 4355 Laclede Ave Saint Louis, MO$126K------
- 4355 Laclede Ave # A Saint Louis, MO$268K--31,496
- 4355 Laclede Ave # B Saint Louis, MO$260K--21,496
- 4367 Laclede Ave APT G Saint Louis, MO$134K--1960
- 4367 Laclede Ave APT F Saint Louis, MO$134K21960
- 4367 Laclede Ave APT E Saint Louis, MO$134K21960
- 4367 Laclede Ave APT D Saint Louis, MO$134K--1960
- 4367 Laclede Ave APT C Saint Louis, MO$134K--1960
- 4367 Laclede Ave APT B Saint Louis, MO$134K--1960
- 4367 Laclede Ave APT A Saint Louis, MO$134K--1960
- 4367 Laclede Ave APT I Saint Louis, MO$134K21960
- 4367 Laclede Ave APT H Saint Louis, MO$134K--1960
- 4363 Laclede Ave APT A Saint Louis, MO$120K11650
- 4371 Laclede Ave APT F Saint Louis, MO$132K--1960
- 4371 Laclede Ave APT E Saint Louis, MO$134K21960
- 4371 Laclede Ave APT D Saint Louis, MO$132K--1960
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292