4303 Rhawn St, Philadelphia, PA 191363 beds, 3 baths, 1,710 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1933
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 0 space
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,710 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 652002600
- Zillow Home ID: 10574013
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4303 Rhawn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Holmesburg-Torresdale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.4% lower than in Philadelphia, and 30.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Holmesburg-Torresdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holmesburg-Torresdale home values.
- 4305 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$150K------
- 8015 Walker St Philadelphia, PA$144K----1,428
- 4237 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$179K----2,080
- 4311 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$156K421,530
- 8017 Walker St Philadelphia, PA$150K----1,428
- 4235 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$250KStudio--2,508
- 4313 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$152K421,530
- 8019 Walker St Philadelphia, PA$132K----1,428
- 4233 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$225K------
- 8012 Walker St Philadelphia, PA$158K----1,140
- 4315 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$151K----1,530
- 8021 Walker St Philadelphia, PA$147K----1,428
- 4304 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$163K411,746
- 4306 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$166K411,746
- 4302 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$163K421,746
- 4231 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$175K----2,032
- 8014 Walker St Philadelphia, PA$157K----1,492
- 4317 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$148K----1,530
- 8023 Walker St Philadelphia, PA$145K----1,428
- 8014 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$104K----595
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.