4303 W San Luis St, Tampa, FL 336294 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,851 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 108 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- MLS #: T2629283
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,851 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1242980000
- Zillow Home ID: 45056875
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4303 W San Luis Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Virginia Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 40% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.9% less than in Tampa, and 19.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Virginia Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Virginia Park home values.
- 4301 W San Luis St Tampa, FL--21943
- 4305 W San Luis St Tampa, FL$305K221,265
- 4304 W Tacon St Tampa, FL$270K211,054
- 4302 W Tacon St Tampa, FL$295K321,268
- 4308 W Tacon St Tampa, FL$292K212,254
- S Manhattan Ave Tampa, FL$196K211,100
- 4307 W San Luis St Tampa, FL$254K21800
- 4223 W San Luis St Tampa, FL$370K421,890
- 4223 W San Luis St Tampa, FL$249K321,890
- 4304 W San Luis St Tampa, FL$570K432,522
- 4302 W San Luis St Tampa, FL$578K53.53,277
- 4310 W Tacon St Tampa, FL$668K43.52,989
- 4224 W Tacon St Tampa, FL$682K43.53,170
- 4308 W San Luis St Tampa, FL$451K322,179
- 4311 W San Luis St Tampa, FL$206K21971
- 4221 W San Luis St Tampa, FL$659K443,200
- 4224 W San Luis St Tampa, FL$780K43.53,543
- 4310 W San Luis St Tampa, FL$284K421,816
- 4303 W Tacon St Tampa, FL$403K322,026
- 4301 W Tacon St Tampa, FL$312K321,783
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292