- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4305 Forte St, Pace, FL 325713 beds, 2 baths, 1,404 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 0 space, 312 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,404 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Lot depth: 96
- Lot width: 150
- Parcel #: 151N295545000000110
- Zillow Home ID: 47881711
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4305 Forte Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32571, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.2% less than in Milton, and 92.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32571 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32571 home values.
- 4317 Forte St Pace, FL$118K421,700
- 4302 Grant St Pace, FL$125K321,362
- 4317 Forte St Pace, FL$88K421,697
- 4306 Forte St Pace, FL$98K321,492
- 4314 Forte St Pace, FL$119K321,716
- 4294 Wellington Dr Pace, FL$120K421,913
- 4308 Grant St Pace, FL$101K321,304
- 4288 Wellington Dr Pace, FL$100K321,392
- 4300 Wellington Dr Pace, FL$87K321,284
- 4325 Forte St Pace, FL$85K321,566
- 4322 Forte St Milton, FL$94K321,404
- 4312 Grant St Pace, FL$124K321,760
- 4282 Wellington Dr Pace, FL$135K321,537
- 4301 Grant St Milton, FL$93K321,560
- 4330 Forte St Milton, FL$98K321,356
- 4333 Forte St Milton, FL$117K321,549
- 4307 Grant St Pace, FL$145K322,131
- 4312 Wellington Dr Pace, FL$125K321,558
- 4316 Grant St Pace, FL$92K321,363
- 4276 Wellington Dr Pace, FL$120K321,508
Nearby Schools in Milton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.