4305 Hannover Cts, Saint Louis, MO 631233 beds, 2 baths, 1,128 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,104 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $101,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Parking: 0 space
- Eat-In Kitchen, Separate Dining, Some Wood Floors, Corner Lot, Partial Fencing, Sidewalks
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,128 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 25H310939
- Zillow Home ID: 2854635
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4305 Hannover Cts
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63123, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% lower than in Saint Louis, and 14.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 63123 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 8261 Morganford Rd Saint Louis, MO$101K21840
- Oldenburg Ave Saint Louis, MO$104K211,125
- 4311 Hannover Cts Saint Louis, MO$107K311,200
- 8271 Morganford Rd Saint Louis, MO$95K21840
- 8257 Morganford Rd Saint Louis, MO$99K22864
- 4317 Hannover Cts Saint Louis, MO$96K221,223
- 4321 Hannover Cts Saint Louis, MO$112K32888
- 8149 Morganford Rd Saint Louis, MO$104K--11,000
- 8277 Morganford Rd Saint Louis, MO$75K21840
- 4306 Hannover Cts Saint Louis, MO$117K22840
- 8264 Morganford Rd Saint Louis, MO$80K411,378
- 8258 Morganford Rd Saint Louis, MO$111K311,567
- 4267 Heidelberg Ave Saint Louis, MO$86K311,390
- 8252 Morganford Rd Saint Louis, MO$108K321,040
- 4325 Hannover Cts Saint Louis, MO$120K321,032
- 4310 Hannover Cts Saint Louis, MO$126K31.51,128
- 8145 Morganford Rd Saint Louis, MO$105K--11,000
- 4324 Al Clare Dr Saint Louis, MO$110K--11,000
- 8281 Morganford Rd Saint Louis, MO$93K31948
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.