This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
* One bedroom features inner courtyard and hillside views
* Bathroom includes a dressing room area featuring a spacious walk in closet and separate additional closet space, vanity area with sink and an etched glass enclosed shower over tub
* Living room/dining area boasts a breakfast bar and sliding glass doors to a private balcony overlooking the courtyard and trees.
* Galley kitchen features ample cabinets and counters and a stainless sink
* Special features include: recently repainted interior, new carpets, high ceilings and an abundance of closets
* Private balcony features courtyard and hillside views
* Parking - one parking space in parking lot
* Per records - Condominium home, Approx. 680 sq. ft. home. Built in 1972
* HOA monthly fee $ 336.52 includes: Pools/Spa/Tennis, Water, Garbage, Sewer, Roof, Decks, Exterior painting, Professional management, Common area electricity, and much more
This home is a Bank Owned property making this an easy and smooth transaction. This is not a short sale. Priced for a fast sale and speedy occupancy.
The bank is ready to sell and this home is ready to move in.
- Built in 1972
- Views: 288 all time views
- Floor size: 680 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2130491622
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $340-397K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% less than in San Bruno, and 75.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bruno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94066 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (188)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1159 Shelter Creek Ln|
Nearby Schools in San Bruno
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.