A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,167 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 980 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $219,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $122
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 601 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 800, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 501 - 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 7, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ Clubhouse/Rec Center, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement Description \ None, Buyer Broker $/% \ %, Buyer/Broker \ Y, City/Town Code \ Phoenix, Compass \ W, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Country \ USA, County Code \ Maricopa, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 097 - Deer Valley Unified District, Elementary School \ Canyon Springs, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy/Green Feature \ Multi-Pane Wndws, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ Soft Water Loop, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Features \ Water Softener Owned, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Boulder Creek High Anthem, High School Dist # \ 097 - Deer Valley Unified District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ CanyonSprings, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Non-laminate Counter, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Den/Office, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ Play Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Roofing \ All Tile, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Owner, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, St Suffix \ Drive, State/Province \ AZ, Status \ Active, Subagents \ N, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Variable Commission \ N, Water \ City Water, Zip Code \ 85087
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Parcel #: 20230196
- Zillow Home ID: 71601865
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $196-235K.
Market guideZillow predicts New Village home values will increase 2.9% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among New Village homes, this home is valued 21% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% lower than in Phoenix, and 142.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help New Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New Village home values.
|4312 W Judson Dr Phoenix, AZ||$234K||--||--||2,160|
|43025 N 43rd Dr Phoenix, AZ||$276K||4||3||2,501|
|4307 W Phalen Dr Phoenix, AZ||$255K||4||2||2,030|
|4316 W Judson Dr Phoenix, AZ||$239K||5||3||2,546|
|4312 W Judson Dr New River, AZ||$211K||4||3||2,160|
|4311 W Phalen Dr Phoenix, AZ||$245K||--||--||2,030|
|43021 N 43rd Dr Phoenix, AZ||$263K||4||3||2,546|
|43115 N 43rd Dr New River, AZ||$290K||--||--||2,568|
|4320 W Judson Dr New River, AZ||$179K||3||2||1,790|
|4320 W Judson Dr Phoenix, AZ||$211K||4||2||1,790|
|43017 N 43rd Dr Phoenix, AZ||$239K||5||3||2,546|
|4313 W Judson Dr Phoenix, AZ||$210K||3||2||1,790|
|4315 W Phalen Dr Phoenix, AZ||$236K||4||2||2,007|
|4317 W Judson Dr Phoenix, AZ||$240K||--||--||2,546|
|43013 N 43rd Dr Phoenix, AZ||$237K||--||--||2,546|
|4324 W Judson Dr Phoenix, AZ||$240K||5||3||2,546|
|43119 N 43rd Dr Phoenix, AZ||$270K||--||--||2,568|
|4321 W Judson Dr New River, AZ||$239K||--||--||2,546|
|4319 W Phalen Dr Phoenix, AZ||$236K||--||--||2,030|
|43009 N 43rd Dr Phoenix, AZ||$220K||--||--||2,160|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.