- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
431 Alcott St, Philadelphia, PA 191203 beds, 1 bath, 1,376 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1979
- 36 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- MLS #: 6412136
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,376 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 352071500
- Zillow Home ID: 10356487
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 431 Alcott Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lawncrest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.1% higher than in Philadelphia, and 39% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lawncrest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lawncrest home values.
- 433 Alcott St Philadelphia, PA$128K311,376
- 429 Alcott St Philadelphia, PA$124K311,376
- 435 Alcott St Philadelphia, PA$130K311,376
- 427 Alcott St Philadelphia, PA$130K311,376
- 437 Alcott St Philadelphia, PA$114K311,376
- 425 Alcott St Philadelphia, PA$129K311,376
- 439 Alcott St Philadelphia, PA$116K311,376
- 423 Alcott St Philadelphia, PA$125K311,376
- 421 Alcott St Philadelphia, PA$124K31.51,376
- 441 Alcott St Philadelphia, PA$126K311,376
- 419 Alcott St Philadelphia, PA$92K311,376
- 443 Alcott St Philadelphia, PA$100K311,376
- 426 Van Kirk St Philadelphia, PA$96K311,440
- 428 Van Kirk St Philadelphia, PA$96K311,440
- 424 Van Kirk St Philadelphia, PA$85K311,440
- 430 Van Kirk St Philadelphia, PA$96K311,440
- 417 Alcott St Philadelphia, PA$120K311,376
- 445 Alcott St Philadelphia, PA$101K31.51,376
- 422 Van Kirk St Philadelphia, PA$97K311,440
- 432 Van Kirk St Philadelphia, PA$94K311,440
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292