431 Carl St, San Francisco, CA 94117
Sold on 6/5/13: $680,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow192
- Parcel #1275 073
- Room Count3
- Zillow Home ID89238327
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$637,069||$592K – $694K||-$22,505||$859||12/12/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,006/mo||$2.1K – $3.8K/mo||+$2||$4.06||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Haight-Ashbury home values will increase 6.5% next year, compared to a 5.3% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Haight-Ashbury homes, this home is valued 44.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Haight-Ashbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 83.6% lower than in San Francisco, and 96.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Haight-Ashbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Haight-Ashbury home values.
Neighborhood for 431 Carl Street
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Grattan Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.3 mi
- Chinese Immersion School at De Avila (assigned) K-5 0.8 mi
- Yu (Alice Fong) Elementary (assigned) K-8 0.9 mi
- Rooftop Elementary (assigned) K-8 1.0 mi
- Wallenberg (Raoul) Traditional High (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- Academy of Arts and Sciences (assigned) 9-12 1.3 mi
- Wells (Ida B.) High (assigned) 9-12 1.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005