- Built in 1995
- HOA Fee: $130
- Cooling: None
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $406,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $478
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Communications \ Cable TV Available, Communications \ Satellite Dish, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Post & Pier, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Uncovered Parking, Heating \ Gas, HOA Amenities \ Additional Storage, HOA Amenities \ Cable/ Satellite TV, HOA Amenities \ Car Wash Area, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingle, Structure SqFt Source \ Agent, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Townhouse, Unit Features \ No Common Wall, View \ Local/Neighborhood
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 850 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 013081035000
- Zillow Home ID: 19342374
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $278-500K.
Market guideZillow predicts 93940 home values will increase 0.2% next year, compared to a 2.7% fall for Monterey as a whole. Among 93940 homes, this home is valued 37.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% lower than in Monterey, and 4.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
|429 Dela Vina Ave Monterey, CA||$466K||3||2||1,316|
|433 Dela Vina Ave Monterey, CA||$439K||3||2.5||1,116|
|427 Dela Vina Ave Monterey, CA||$471K||3||2||1,316|
|443 Dela Vina Ave Monterey, CA||$319K||2||1||772|
|441 Dela Vina Ave Monterey, CA||$312K||2||1||772|
|435 Dela Vina Ave Monterey, CA||$387K||3||2||1,116|
|445 Dela Vina Ave Monterey, CA||$466K||3||2.5||1,200|
|425 Dela Vina Ave Monterey, CA||$481K||3||2.5||1,316|
|439 Dela Vina Ave Monterey, CA||$377K||3||2||1,116|
|451 Dela Vina Ave APT 210 Monterey, CA||$371K||2||1.5||1,026|
|451 Dela Vina Ave APT 210 Monterey, CA||$368K||2||1||1,024|
|447 Dela Vina Ave Monterey, CA||$451K||3||2.5||1,163|
|451 Dela Vina Ave APT 203 Monterey, CA||$327K||2||1||1,026|
|451 Dela Vina Ave APT 202 Monterey, CA||$327K||2||2||950|
|451 Dela Vina Ave APT 204 Monterey, CA||$328K||2||2||1,026|
|451 Dela Vina Ave APT 201 Monterey, CA||$327K||2||1||1,026|
|437 Dela Vina Ave Monterey, CA||$375K||3||2||1,116|
|423 Dela Vina Ave Monterey, CA||$355K||2||1||772|
|451 Dela Vina Ave APT 205 Monterey, CA||$311K||2||1.5||1,026|
|449 Dela Vina Ave Monterey, CA||$330K||2||1||772|
Nearby Schools in Monterey
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!