431 Dry Creek Cir, Indianapolis, IN 462314 beds, 3 baths, 2,222 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,487 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,222 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 36
- Parcel #: 491209123010000900
- Zillow Home ID: 61762278
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 431 Dry Creek Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46231 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 66.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 104.8% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 28.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46231 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46231 home values.
- 435 Dry Creek Cir Indianapolis, IN$163K--12,980
- 432 Dry Creek Cir Indianapolis, IN$173K532,892
- 438 Dry Creek Cir Indianapolis, IN$112K--11,656
- 439 Dry Creek Cir Indianapolis, IN$137K--1.52,480
- 444 Dry Creek Cir Indianapolis, IN$91K--11,429
- 445 Dry Creek Cir Indianapolis, IN$170K42.52,600
- Raceway Rd Indianapolis, IN--------
- 503 Dry Creek Cir Indianapolis, IN$101K--11,460
- 504 Dry Creek Cir Indianapolis, IN$144K--22,980
- 9233 Bridgestone Ct Indianapolis, IN$135K32.52,376
- 9229 Bridgestone Ct Indianapolis, IN$123K--1.51,717
- 412 Bridgestone Dr Indianapolis, IN$109K--1.51,677
- 509 Dry Creek Cir Indianapolis, IN$147K--23,030
- 408 Bridgestone Dr Indianapolis, IN$85K--11,200
- 510 Dry Creek Cir Indianapolis, IN$91K--11,430
- 404 Bridgestone Dr Indianapolis, IN$96K--1.51,728
- 9237 Bridgestone Ct Indianapolis, IN$113K331,684
- 418 Bridgestone Dr Indianapolis, IN$110K3--1,728
- 515 Dry Creek Cir Indianapolis, IN$116K431,836
- 342 Bridgestone Dr Indianapolis, IN$127K--1.53,030
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!