431 Holcomb Ave, Larkspur, CA 94939
Sold on 8/29/12: $310,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,347 sq ft
- Lot:4,000 sqft
- Year Built:1925
- Last Sold:Aug 2012 for $310,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Other
Enjoy the spacious great room feel of the gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry, huge center island with granite countertop complete with prep sink. Tremendous counter space showcasing the Carrera marble feel and quality of years past. Fully restored O?Keefe & Merritt Gas Stove and Oven, new microwave/convection oven, Bosch dishwasher and full size refrigerator. Truly a chef?s delight!!!
Two sunny bedrooms with dual pane windows, crown molding and decorative wainscoting are separated by a fully renovate bath with new sink, cabinetry, lighting, Kohler toilet, vintage style ceramic floor tile and new tub with sumptuous Carrera marble surround.
Adjacent to the kitchen you?ll find the family room with vaulted ceiling, built-in sound system, gas burning fireplace with Carrera marble surround and hearth. A second renovated bath with shower is perfect for guest use.
French doors open to Blue Stone patio stairs into the rear yard with additional Blue Stone patio perfect for a BBQ or a set of Adirondack chairs to melt away the busy day. Plenty of yard for entertaining kids of all ages with low maintenance professionally landscaped yard.
At the rear of the lot you?ll find the 200 sqft structure perfect for an office, play room, workout space or storage. Two car off street parking on Blue Stone paver driveway and parking across the street with access to the walking/bike path.
Fantastic Larkspur schools, downtown Larkspur a short walk away, Lark Creek Inn, shops and great restaurants are only the beginning of a lifelong love affair with the Town of Larkspur.
- ParkingOff street, On street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Office, Pantry
- Construction Quality8.0
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow561
- Elementary SchoolNeil Cummings Elementary
- Exterior MaterialShingle
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID19249765
- Garage Size212
- High SchoolRedwood High
- Last Remodel Year1980
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolHall Middle School
- Neighborhood NameHeather Gardens
- Parcel #02027106
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count9
- School DistrictLarkspur School Dist & Tam Dist
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeBungalow
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,060,651||$923K – $1.2M||+$20,206||$787||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$4,450/mo||$3K – $5.3K/mo||+$522||$3.30||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 94939 home values will rise 3.9% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Larkspur as a whole. Among 94939 homes, this home is valued 14.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 64.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94939 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.9% greater than in Larkspur, and 81.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94939 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Larkspur.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94939 home values.
Neighborhood for 431 Holcomb Avenue
- 427 Holcomb Ave Larkspur, CA$1.13M42.01,506
- 437 Holcomb Ave Larkspur, CA$1.29M41.02,168
- 421 Holcomb Ave Larkspur, CA$895K31.01,074
- 419 Holcomb Ave Larkspur, CA$889K31.01,250
- 232 Monte Vista Ave Larkspur, CA$1.71M42.52,531
- 230 Monte Vista Ave Larkspur, CA$2.01M43.52,838
- 415 Holcomb Ave Larkspur, CA$974K21.01,085
- 441 Holcomb Ave Larkspur, CA$2.06M42.53,354
- 226 Monte Vista Ave Larkspur, CA$993K21.0961
- 222 Monte Vista Ave Larkspur, CA$1.39M42.01,984
- 236 Monte Vista Ave Larkspur, CA$1.21M42.01,372
- 218 Monte Vista Ave Larkspur, CA$934K31.01,222
- 409 Holcomb Ave Larkspur, CA$1.19M------
- 210 Monte Vista Ave Larkspur, CA$1.12M22.01,232
- 12 William Ave Larkspur, CA$1.22M41.5--
- 31 Niven Way Larkspur, CA$3.22M42.52,508
- 250 Monte Vista Ave Larkspur, CA$1.17M41.51,478
- 8 William Ave Larkspur, CA$1.45M33.01,904
- 27 Niven Way Larkspur, CA$1.37M42.51,954
Nearby Schools in Larkspur
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005