431 Holcomb Ave, Larkspur, CA 949392 beds, 2 baths, 1,347 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Enjoy the spacious great room feel of the gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry, huge center island with granite countertop complete with prep sink. Tremendous counter space showcasing the Carrera marble feel and quality of years past. Fully restored O?Keefe & Merritt Gas Stove and Oven, new microwave/convection oven, Bosch dishwasher and full size refrigerator. Truly a chef?s delight!!!
Two sunny bedrooms with dual pane windows, crown molding and decorative wainscoting are separated by a fully renovate bath with new sink, cabinetry, lighting, Kohler toilet, vintage style ceramic floor tile and new tub with sumptuous Carrera marble surround.
Adjacent to the kitchen you?ll find the family room with vaulted ceiling, built-in sound system, gas burning fireplace with Carrera marble surround and hearth. A second renovated bath with shower is perfect for guest use.
French doors open to Blue Stone patio stairs into the rear yard with additional Blue Stone patio perfect for a BBQ or a set of Adirondack chairs to melt away the busy day. Plenty of yard for entertaining kids of all ages with low maintenance professionally landscaped yard.
At the rear of the lot you?ll find the 200 sqft structure perfect for an office, play room, workout space or storage. Two car off street parking on Blue Stone paver driveway and parking across the street with access to the walking/bike path.
Fantastic Larkspur schools, downtown Larkspur a short walk away, Lark Creek Inn, shops and great restaurants are only the beginning of a lifelong love affair with the Town of Larkspur.
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $230
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, On street, 0 space, 212 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,347 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 02027106
- Zillow Home ID: 19249765
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 431 Holcomb Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94939 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.2% higher than in Larkspur, and 62.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94939 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Larkspur.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94939 home values.
- 427 Holcomb Ave Larkspur, CA$1.06M421,506
- 437 Holcomb Ave Larkspur, CA$1.13M412,168
- 421 Holcomb Ave Larkspur, CA$871K311,074
- 419 Holcomb Ave Larkspur, CA$895K311,250
- 232 Monte Vista Ave Larkspur, CA$1.6M42.52,531
- 230 Monte Vista Ave Larkspur, CA$2.38M43.52,838
- 415 Holcomb Ave Larkspur, CA$1.02M211,085
- 441 Holcomb Ave Larkspur, CA$1.81M42.53,354
- 226 Monte Vista Ave Larkspur, CA$1.02M21961
- 222 Monte Vista Ave Larkspur, CA$1.5M421,984
- 236 Monte Vista Ave Larkspur, CA$1.1M421,372
- 218 Monte Vista Ave Larkspur, CA$945K311,222
- 409 Holcomb Ave Larkspur, CA$1.07M------
- 210 Monte Vista Ave Larkspur, CA$1.02M221,232
- 12 William Ave Larkspur, CA$1.03M41.5--
- 31 Niven Way Larkspur, CA$2.7M42.52,508
- 250 Monte Vista Ave Larkspur, CA$1.09M41.51,478
- 8 William Ave Larkspur, CA$1.36M331,904
- 27 Niven Way Larkspur, CA$1.3M42.51,954
- 9 Ranch Ln Larkspur, CA$1.22M52.52,482
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.