431 Winnacunnet Rd, Hampton, NH 038426 beds, 3 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
4BR Luxury Furnished Ocean Area Home with IN 2BR LAW APARTMENT. Fireplace in Both, wood floors, each has Washer/Dryer - luxuriously furnished and decorated. Short walk to lovely North Beach, Hampton, NH. Vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, skylights, huge deck & two grills, rents for $2950/WEEK. Oversized 1-car garage with walk-up attic. Nice, level back yard.
This neighborhood is a very cozy one where the house has frontage on two streets - the side street being a small cul de sac that abuts conservation land. People that live here want to be near North Beach - and occasionally stroll by with a baby, or jog in pairs, to and from the ocean. It is very different from "Hampton Beach" which can be fun for those who want things very busy and active, whereas the neighborhood by Driftwood is more placid. The neighbors all have LARGE colonials and are nice people.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 5 spaces
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- FULLY FURNISHED, Short walk to North Beach, Hampton. IN LAW APARTMENT.
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2146217825
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 431 Winnacunnet Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03842, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.6% less than in Town of Hampton, and 93.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03842 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03842 home values.
- 437 Winnacunnet Rd UNIT 302 Hampton, NH$231K21.51,320
- 437 Winnacunnet Rd UNIT 303 Hampton, NH$403K22.52,710
- 437 Winnacunnet Rd UNIT 303 Hampton, NH$248K21.52,710
- 437 Winnacunnet Rd UNIT 301 Hampton, NH$302K221,460
- 437 Winnacunnet Rd UNIT 204 Hampton, NH$301K221,446
- 437 Winnacunnet Rd UNIT 203 Hampton, NH$304K221,518
- 437 Winnacunnet Rd UNIT 202 Hampton, NH$296K221,430
- 437 Winnacunnet Rd UNIT 104 Hampton, NH$301K221,446
- 437 Winnacunnet Rd UNIT 102 Hampton, NH$296K221,430
- 437 Winnacunnet Rd UNIT 101 Hampton, NH$304K221,510
- 431 Winnacunnet Rd Hampton, NH$384K432,000
- 426 Winnacunnet Rd APT 1 Hampton, NH$220K21.51,512
- 426 Winnacunnet Rd APT 2 Hampton, NH$286K21.51,636
- 426 Winnacunnet Rd APT 3 Hampton, NH$285K221,512
- 426 Winnacunnet Rd APT 4 Hampton, NH$212K21.51,512
- 426 Winnacunnet Rd APT 5 Hampton, NH$224K21.51,512
- 426 Winnacunnet Rd APT 6 Hampton, NH$225K21.51,512
- 426 Winnacunnet Rd APT 7 Hampton, NH$254K221,530
- 426 Winnacunnet Rd # 8 Hampton, NH$124K21.51,212
- 426 Winnacunnet Rd Hampton, NH$304K221,512
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292