- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4310 Coatbridge Way, Indianapolis, IN 462543 beds, 2 baths, 1,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Close to every thing and most people are white color professionals.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- The house has Solar Panels on the roof and help in energy conservation.
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 115
- Parcel #: 490514105029000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1201451
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4310 Coatbridge Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46254 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 64.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 133.3% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 46.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46254 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46254 home values.
- 4320 Coatbridge Way Indianapolis, IN$116K41.51,756
- 6758 Cobden Ln Indianapolis, IN$101K321,520
- 4330 Coatbridge Way Indianapolis, IN$94K311,258
- 6739 Cobden Ln Indianapolis, IN$101K311,532
- 6729 Cobden Ln Indianapolis, IN$102K31.51,519
- 6749 Cobden Ln Indianapolis, IN$89K32.51,756
- 6768 Cobden Ln Indianapolis, IN$110K311,532
- 6763 Coatbridge Cir Indianapolis, IN$80K311,258
- 6759 Cobden Ln Indianapolis, IN$82K311,258
- 4313 Coatbridge Way Indianapolis, IN$102K311,532
- 6719 Cobden Ct Indianapolis, IN$88K211,104
- 6773 Coatbridge Cir Indianapolis, IN$89K311,090
- 4333 Coatbridge Way Indianapolis, IN$93K311,532
- 4341 Coatbridge Way Indianapolis, IN$96K311,258
- 4325 Coatbridge Way Indianapolis, IN$86K311,090
- 6778 Cobden Ln Indianapolis, IN$96K311,258
- 6769 Cobden Ln Indianapolis, IN$89K221,098
- 4349 Coatbridge Way Indianapolis, IN$109K321,532
- 6712 Dusk Ct Indianapolis, IN$76K2--1,097
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.