- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4310 Greenwood Ave N # B, Seattle, WA 981033 beds, 4 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $675,000
- Price/sqft: $281
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 220 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Slate
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Park, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8129700713
- Zillow Home ID: 70584325
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4310 Greenwood Avenue N # B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fremont market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 23.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10% lower than in Seattle, and 32.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Fremont home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fremont home values.
- 4318 Greenwood Ave N # A Seattle, WA$716K33.52,090
- 4318B Greenwood Ave N Seattle, WA$805K33.52,630
- 4318 Greenwood Ave N # B Seattle, WA$727K33.52,090
- 4310 Greenwood Ave N # A Seattle, WA$589K33.51,760
- 4308 Greenwood Ave N # A Seattle, WA$581K33.51,760
- 4308 Greenwood Ave N # B Seattle, WA$688K341,760
- 4316 Greenwood Ave N # A Seattle, WA$594K33.51,872
- 4302 Greenwood Ave N Seattle, WA$470K31.751,530
- 4316 Greenwood Ave N # B Seattle, WA$578K331,780
- 4324 Greenwood Ave N # A Seattle, WA$698K33.52,090
- 4311 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$832K43.53,280
- 4309 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$644K42.751,880
- 4322 Greenwood Ave N # A Seattle, WA$591K33.51,872
- 4317 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$661K522,200
- 4324 Greenwood Ave N # B Seattle, WA$693K33.52,090
- 4321 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$783K33.52,758
- 4316 Greenwood Ave N Seattle, WA$591K32.51,872
- 4322 Greenwood Ave N Seattle, WA$609K33.51,872
- 4322A Greenwood Ave N Seattle, WA$609K33.51,872
- 4308B Greenwood Ave N Seattle, WA$495K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!