4310 Maryland Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63108
For Sale: $179,999
Price Cut (Oct 10): -$6,501
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow134
- CoolingCentral, Other
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Security System
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Elementary SchoolAdams Elem.
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Stone, Vinyl
- High SchoolRoosevelt High
- Middle SchoolL'Ouverture Middle
- MLS #13044588
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count6
- School DistrictSt. Louis City
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID2126547361
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$174,447||$133K – $216K||-$4,545||--||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,365/mo||$833 – $1.7K/mo||-$20||--||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Central West End home values will decrease 1.2% next year, compared to a 0.5% fall for Saint Louis as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central West End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.8% lower than in Saint Louis, and 8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Central West End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central West End home values.
Neighborhood for 4310 Maryland Avenue
- # B$351K------
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005