4310 Nicholas Ave, Baltimore, MD 212063 beds, 1 bath, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,350 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- Finished basement, 203 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 5933 006
- Zillow Home ID: 36574269
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4310 Nicholas Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Belaire-Edison, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.1% higher than in Baltimore, and 188% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Belaire-Edison home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Belaire-Edison home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1,772 sqft, 2,613 sqft lot, built in 1940
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 4308 Nicholas Ave Baltimore, MD$72K31.51,260
- 4312 Nicholas Ave Baltimore, MD$111K31.51,958
- 4306 Nicholas Ave Baltimore, MD$74K--21,236
- 4304 Nicholas Ave Baltimore, MD$71K--21,284
- 4302 Nicholas Ave Baltimore, MD$88K31.51,284
- 4401 Kavon Ave Baltimore, MD$98K--21,260
- 4300 Nicholas Ave Baltimore, MD$88K31--
- 4403 Kavon Ave Baltimore, MD$77K321,180
- 4405 Kavon Ave Baltimore, MD$85K311,180
- 4400 Findlay Rd Baltimore, MD$147K--11,282
- 4407 Kavon Ave Baltimore, MD$63K--21,070
- Kavon Ave Baltimore, MD$63K--21,070
- Kavon Ave Baltimore, MD$128K--1.51,880
- Seidel Ave Baltimore, MD$79K--1.51,008
- Seidel Ave Baltimore, MD$39K--21,028
- Nicholas Ave Baltimore, MD$85K--1.51,348
- Nicholas Ave Baltimore, MD$71K--11,038
- Kavon Ave Baltimore, MD$98K--11,408
- Kavon Ave Baltimore, MD$69K--11,080
- Asbury Ave Baltimore, MD$81K--2960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.