4310 SE 58th Ave, Portland, OR 972064 beds, 2 baths, 2,536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $237,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Parking: 216 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,536 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1928
- Parcel #: R232066
- Zillow Home ID: 53924583
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4310 Se 58th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Creston-Kenilworth, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.3% less than in Portland, and 59.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Creston-Kenilworth home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Creston-Kenilworth home values.
- 4314 SE 58th Ave Portland, OR$166K11574
- 5805 SE Mall St Portland, OR$265K111,668
- 5818 SE Boise St Portland, OR$238K311,206
- 4202 SE 58th Ave # 4224 Portland, OR$917K--129,812
- 5823 SE Mall St Portland, OR$191K32.51,532
- 4303 SE 58th Ave Portland, OR$259K311,600
- 4221 SE 58th Ave Portland, OR$251K32.51,548
- 4220 SE 58th Ave Portland, OR$244K11710
- 4319 SE 58th Ave Portland, OR$236K211,212
- 5823 SE Mall St Portland, OR$284K32.51,661
- 4215 SE 58th Ave Portland, OR$241K311,224
- 5745 SE Mall St Portland, OR$225K31936
- 5837 SE Mall St Portland, OR$233K321,056
- 5730 SE Boise St Portland, OR$280K321,759
- 5806 SE Mall St Portland, OR$234K21.51,216
- 4308 SE 57th Ave Portland, OR$219K321,300
- 4304 SE 57th Ave Portland, OR$216K32.51,300
- 4220 SE 57th Ave Portland, OR$246K311,286
- 4116 SE Cesar Chavez Blvd Portland, OR$265K21640
- 5722 SE Boise St Portland, OR$251K311,488
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.