4310 SW Seattle St, Seattle, WA 981164 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $397,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Softwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Open House Sept 30, 2012 from 1:00 -3:00PM
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,720 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 9274200085
- Zillow Home ID: 49124009
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4310 Sw Seattle Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Admiral, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.2% higher than in Seattle, and 18.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Admiral home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Admiral home values.
- 1527 California Ave SW APT 202 Seattle, WA$361K221,072
- 1527 California Ave SW Seattle, WA$476K------
- 1527 California Ave SW APT 401 Seattle, WA$534K321,419
- 1527 California Ave SW APT 301 Seattle, WA$469K321,422
- 1527 California Ave SW APT 201 Seattle, WA$431K311,422
- 1527 California Ave SW APT 402 Seattle, WA$448K221,074
- 1527 California Ave SW APT 302 Seattle, WA$412K251,072
- 1533 California Ave SW Seattle, WA$815K----2,968
- 4314 SW Seattle St Seattle, WA$581K33.51,650
- 4305 SW Seattle St Seattle, WA$559K321,920
- 4318 SW Seattle St Seattle, WA$570K33.51,630
- 4307 SW Seattle St Seattle, WA$571K331,922
- 1601 California Ave SW Seattle, WA$559K32.52,000
- 4309 SW Seattle St Seattle, WA$566K331,920
- 1603 California Ave SW Seattle, WA$548K331,922
- 4315 SW Seattle St Seattle, WA$531K31.51,550
- 4313 SW Seattle St Seattle, WA$529K32.51,740
- 4313 SW Seattle St Seattle, WA$522K331,922
- 4313B SW Seattle St Seattle, WA$454K32.51,922
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292