4312 Bayside Village Dr APT 202, Tampa, FL 336152 beds, 2 baths, 1,170 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $89,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Tampa Bay Waterview!! Boardwalk through nature preserve, 24x7 Guard Monitoring, Clubhouse
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,170 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 0119875520
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 66729452
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4312 Bayside Village Drive APT 202
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33615, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.8% greater than in Town 'n' Country, and 284.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33615 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town 'n' Country.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33615 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!