- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4312 Cedar Oak Wynd, Raleigh, NC 276123,876 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $610,000
- Parking: 624 sqft
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,876 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 078511761909000
- Zillow Home ID: 6506074
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4312 Cedar Oak Wynd
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.4% less than in Raleigh, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Raleigh home values.
- 4301 Stewart Ellison Wynd Raleigh, NC$605K443,381
- 4308 Cedar Oak Wynd Raleigh, NC$589K----3,463
- 4313 Cedar Oak Wynd Raleigh, NC$1.04M----4,626
- 4001 City Of Oaks Wynd Raleigh, NC$525K----3,239
- 4309 Cedar Oak Wynd Raleigh, NC$851K--3.54,578
- 4304 Cedar Oak Wynd Raleigh, NC$583K--3.53,996
- 4304 Stewart Ellison Wynd Raleigh, NC$929K--3.55,309
- 3921 City Of Oaks Wynd Raleigh, NC$512K----3,458
- 4304 John H Rencher Wynd Raleigh, NC$750K----4,995
- 4001 Edward Pride Wynd Raleigh, NC$519K--33,188
- 3917 City Of Oaks Wynd Raleigh, NC$581K----3,737
- 3500 William Pope Wynd Raleigh, NC$905K--35,016
- 3817 City Of Oaks Wynd Raleigh, NC$759K--3.54,627
- 3909 City Of Oaks Wynd Raleigh, NC$559K--3.53,756
- 4005 City Of Oaks Wynd Raleigh, NC$1.2M----4,733
- 3901 City Of Oaks Wynd Raleigh, NC$912K43.54,156
- 4005 Edward Pride Wynd Raleigh, NC$547K----2,963
- 4000 Edward Pride Wynd Raleigh, NC$542K----3,326
- 3813 City Of Oaks Wynd Raleigh, NC$623K433,755
- 4305 John H Rencher Wynd Raleigh, NC$742K--3.54,286
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.