- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- 161 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,994 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $149,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: 1506081
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Electric, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Association \ Lexington Blue Grass, Basement \ None, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Dining Facilities \ Eat In Kitchen, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Garage/Carport Type \ 2 Car Attached, Heating \ Heat Pump, HOA Frequency \ Annual, Lease Type \ Net, Property Subtype 1 \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Dimensional Style, Sewer \ Sewer, Type/Style \ 1 Story, Water \ City, Water Heater \ Electric
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,805 sqft
- Parcel #: 23996739
- Zillow Home ID: 77561022
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $140-185K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 40514 home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Lexington as a whole. Among 40514 homes, this home is 0.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 44.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 40514, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1600% higher than in Lexington, and 83.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 40514 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 40514 home values.
|1944 Mint Julep Ln Lexington, KY||$155K||--||2||1,922|
|1940 Mint Julep Ln Lexington, KY||$140K||--||2||1,380|
|4316 Forsythe Dr Lexington, KY||$148K||--||2||1,518|
|1945 Mint Julep Ln Lexington, KY||$152K||3||2||1,921|
|3932 Gladman Way Lexington, KY||$167K||--||2.5||2,394|
|4309 Forsythe Dr Lexington, KY||$139K||--||1.5||1,215|
|4313 Forsythe Dr Lexington, KY||$161K||--||2.5||2,014|
|4305 Forsythe Dr Lexington, KY||$157K||--||2.5||2,103|
|4296 Forsythe Dr Lexington, KY||$158K||--||1.5||2,028|
|3928 Gladman Way Lexington, KY||$166K||--||2.5||2,394|
|1936 Mint Julep Ln Lexington, KY||$161K||--||2.5||2,028|
|4317 Forsythe Dr Lexington, KY||$168K||3||3||2,268|
|1941 Mint Julep Ln Lexington, KY||$157K||--||1.5||2,194|
|4301 Forsythe Dr Lexington, KY||$159K||--||2.5||2,052|
|3924 Gladman Way Lexington, KY||$163K||--||2.5||2,250|
|1937 Mint Julep Ln Lexington, KY||$157K||--||2.5||2,118|
|1932 Mint Julep Ln Lexington, KY||$156K||3||2.5||1,960|
|4297 Forsythe Dr Lexington, KY||$157K||--||1||2,028|
|3920 Gladman Way Lexington, KY||$173K||4||3||2,088|
|1933 Mint Julep Ln Lexington, KY||$150K||--||2.5||1,871|
Nearby Schools in Lexington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!