- Built in 1997
- 69 days on Zillow
- Views: 587 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $40,900
- Price/sqft: $95
- MLS #: O5315372
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Range
- Exterior Construction: Block
- Floor Covering: Carpet
- Foundation: Slab
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- HOA Common Assn: Required
- Housing For Older Persons: A
- Smoke Alarm(S)
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Location: In County
- Maintenance Includes: Pest Control
- Office Primary Board ID: Orlando Regional
- Pool: Community
- Property Type: Residential
- Roof: Shingle
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Status: Active
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- Location: Close to Bus Line
- HOA Payment Schedule: Monthly
- Property Description: One Story
- Garage Carport: None
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Ownership: Condominium
- Pet Size: Very Small (Under 15 Lbs.)
- Last Change Type: Price Increase
- Showing Time: Set Appointment
- Gated Community
- Last Status: Incomplete
- Utilities: None
- Card Entry
- Water Access
- Minimum Lease: 1 Year
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 996 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 122328818701407
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 71080251
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $70-96K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32811 home values will increase 10% next year, compared to a 8.5% rise for Orlando as a whole. Among 32811 homes, this home is 42% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 58.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32811, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.8% greater than in Orlando, and 268.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32811 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32811 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (15)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 4312 S Kirkman Rd|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!