- Lot: 8,189 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Views: 3,569 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $311,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $77
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ 11-20 Years Old, Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Blinds, Features \ Brick, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Central A/C - Electric, Features \ City, Features \ City Water, Features \ Cul-de-sac, Features \ Deck, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Electric, Features \ Finished, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Gas, Features \ Granite Countertops, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Heat Pump, Features \ Jetted Tub, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Patio, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Tile, Features \ Vinyl Siding, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,057 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: 19984990
- Zillow Home ID: 77545790
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $278-334K.
Market guideZillow predicts 40515 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Lexington as a whole. Among 40515 homes, this home is valued 88.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 53.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 40515, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Lexington, and 99% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 40515 home values.
|4309 Creek Valley Way Lexington, KY||$299K||5||4.5||3,065|
|4317 Creek Valley Way Lexington, KY||$284K||4||2.5||2,780|
|672 Rolling Creek Ln Lexington, KY||$329K||5||3.5||3,547|
|676 Rolling Creek Ln Lexington, KY||$294K||4||3.5||3,195|
|4305 Creek Valley Way Lexington, KY||$335K||--||3.5||4,132|
|4321 Creek Valley Way Lexington, KY||$314K||4||3.5||3,622|
|668 Rolling Creek Ln Lexington, KY||$338K||4||4||3,866|
|680 Rolling Creek Ln Lexington, KY||$268K||4||3||2,458|
|700 Brookstone Ct Lexington, KY||$260K||--||2.5||2,471|
|664 Rolling Creek Ln Lexington, KY||$286K||5||2.5||2,723|
|4304 Creek Valley Way Lexington, KY||$283K||--||2.5||2,724|
|4325 Creek Valley Way Lexington, KY||$287K||4||2.5||2,729|
|4301 Creek Valley Way Lexington, KY||$312K||--||3.5||3,999|
|3972 Mooncoin Way Lexington, KY||--||4||3.5||3,547|
|708 Sundollar Cv Lexington, KY||--||4||2.5||2,773|
|632 Emmett Creek Ln Lexington, KY||$279K||3||2.5||2,276|
|4320 Creek Valley Way Lexington, KY||$274K||4||2.5||2,749|
|660 Rolling Creek Ln Lexington, KY||$314K||5||5||4,000|
|4329 Creek Valley Way Lexington, KY||$326K||4||3.5||3,374|
|704 Brookstone Ct Lexington, KY||$271K||4||2.5||2,733|
Nearby Schools in Lexington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!