- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- 172 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,826 all time views
- 39 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $242,000
- Price/sqft: $152
- MLS #: 744484
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Bedrooms \ Split Bedrooms, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Type of Heating \ Central Heating, Type of Cooling \ Central Cooling, Energy Features \ Heat Pump-Air, Utilities \ Water - Public, Utilities \ Sewer - Public, Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr, Pool\Hot Tub \ No Pool, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Possible Financing \ Conventional, Possible Financing \ Cash, Major Appliances \ Dishwasher, Presently Zoned \ Residential, Approx Parcel Size \ 1\4 to 1\2 Acre, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, CDD Fee Y\N \ N, Status \ Active, Mobile\Mfg Home \ N, Homestead \ N, Historic Area \ N, All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Association Fee \ N, Gated Community \ N, Category \ Residential, New Construction Y\N \ N, Dining \ Eating Space-Kitchen, Additional Rooms \ Lndry\Util. (inside), Style \ Ranch, Roof \ Shingle Roof, Misc Exterior \ Deck - Wood, Major Appliances \ Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Major Appliances \ Washer\Dryer Connect, Navgble to Ocean Y\N \ N, Waterfront Y\N \ N, Parking Facilities \ 2 Car Carport, Dining \ Separate Dining Room, Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Additional Rooms \ Entry Hall \ Foyer, Bath \ MBR Bath Tub W\Shwr, Interior Amenities \ Wood Floors, Major Appliances \ Range Gas, Possible Financing \ Will Consider FHA, Possible Financing \ Will Consider VA, Additional Equipment \ Security Sys.-Owned, Square Foot Source \ Measured, Stories \ 1 Story, Assoc Fee Freq \ N\A, Publish to Internet \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,622 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 1006360000
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 44498694
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Ortega home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 6.3% increase for Jacksonville as a whole. Among Ortega homes, this home is 18.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 1.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ortega, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.7% lower than in Jacksonville, and 33.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Ortega home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ortega home values.
|4303 Forest Park Rd Jacksonville, FL||$176K||3||2||1,319|
|4323 Forest Park Rd Jacksonville, FL||$331K||4||3||2,538|
|4256 Fairway Dr Jacksonville, FL||$267K||3||2||1,643|
|4266 Fairway Dr Jacksonville, FL||$274K||3||2||1,790|
|4314 Forest Park Rd Jacksonville, FL||$360K||4||3||2,418|
|4304 Forest Park Rd Jacksonville, FL||$340K||3||2||2,032|
|4239 Forest Park Rd Jacksonville, FL||$355K||3||3||2,094|
|4331 Forest Park Rd Jacksonville, FL||$328K||4||3||2,337|
|4248 Fairway Dr Jacksonville, FL||$449K||4||3||2,614|
|4324 Forest Park Rd Jacksonville, FL||$274K||3||2||1,544|
|4465 Country Club Rd Jacksonville, FL||$298K||3||2||2,059|
|4242 Forest Park Rd Jacksonville, FL||$427K||4||3||2,369|
|4242 Forest Park Rd Jacksonville, FL||$173K||4||3||2|
|4309 Verona Ave Jacksonville, FL||$206K||3||2||1,418|
|4334 Forest Park Rd Jacksonville, FL||$280K||3||2||1,627|
|4317 Verona Ave Jacksonville, FL||$247K||4||3||1,743|
|4507 Country Club Rd Jacksonville, FL||$505K||4||4||3,708|
|4341 Forest Park Rd Jacksonville, FL||$291K||3||2||1,814|
|4301 Verona Ave Jacksonville, FL||$233K||3||2||1,475|
|4234 Forest Park Rd Jacksonville, FL||$343K||4||3||2,573|
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!