- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4313 Saddlehorn Way, Oceanside, CA 920574 beds, 3 baths, 2,792 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $392,500
- Price/sqft: $141
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,792 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1587313700
- Zillow Home ID: 59085303
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4313 Saddlehorn Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92057 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 27.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46% higher than in Oceanside, and 9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92057 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oceanside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92057 home values.
- 4317 Saddlehorn Way Oceanside, CA$483K4--2
- 4309 Saddlehorn Way Oceanside, CA$550K42.53,146
- 4314 Rawhide Way Oceanside, CA$637K52.53,146
- 4318 Rawhide Way Oceanside, CA$520K52.52,492
- 4310 Rawhide Way Oceanside, CA$580K42.52,337
- 4314 Saddlehorn Way Oceanside, CA$470K32.52,300
- 4305 Saddlehorn Way Oceanside, CA$475K32.52,337
- 4321 Saddlehorn Way Oceanside, CA$565K533,200
- 4318 Saddlehorn Way Oceanside, CA$564K52.53,146
- 4322 Rawhide Way Oceanside, CA$501K42.52,337
- 4310 Saddlehorn Way Oceanside, CA$558K42.53,146
- 4306 Rawhide Way Oceanside, CA$548K52.53,146
- 4322 Saddlehorn Way Oceanside, CA$478K42.752,337
- 4306 Saddlehorn Way Oceanside, CA$545K42.53,146
- 4301 Saddlehorn Way Oceanside, CA$520K42.52,500
- 4325 Saddlehorn Way Oceanside, CA$525K42.52,492
- 4326 Rawhide Way Oceanside, CA$545K533,146
- 4317 Rawhide Way Oceanside, CA$469K32.52,291
- 4313 Rawhide Way Oceanside, CA$505K53.52,459
- 4313 Vista Verde Way Oceanside, CA$672K533,146
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.