4314 Frank Vance Rd, Charlotte, NC 282163 beds, 2 baths, 1,176 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,176 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 02535321
- Zillow Home ID: 51528546
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4314 Frank Vance Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Lake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 93.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.3% higher than in Charlotte, and 341.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Lake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Lake home values.
- 4318 Frank Vance Rd Charlotte, NC$91K321,054
- 4310 Frank Vance Rd Charlotte, NC$86K321,005
- 4322 Frank Vance Rd Charlotte, NC$95K321,149
- 4306 Frank Vance Rd Charlotte, NC$101K321,015
- 6902 Reese Furr Dr Charlotte, NC$86K321,050
- 4328 Frank Vance Rd Charlotte, NC$86K321,005
- 4226 Frank Vance Rd Charlotte, NC$92K321,140
- 4319 Frank Vance Rd Charlotte, NC$83K321,035
- 4331 Craven Hill Dr Charlotte, NC$84K32.51,490
- 4325 Craven Hill Dr Charlotte, NC$83K32.51,443
- 4337 Craven Hill Dr Charlotte, NC$74K321,115
- Frank Vance Rd Charlotte, NC$91K321,054
- 4317 Craven Hill Dr Charlotte, NC$72K321,181
- 4334 Frank Vance Rd Charlotte, NC$87K321,005
- 6908 Reese Furr Dr Charlotte, NC$106K321,140
- 4343 Craven Hill Dr Charlotte, NC$78K321,269
- 4311 Craven Hill Dr Charlotte, NC$66K321,019
- 4220 Frank Vance Rd Charlotte, NC$84K321,005
- 4349 Craven Hill Dr Charlotte, NC$98K321,420
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.