4314 Frisse Ave, Evansville, IN 477143 beds, 1 bath, 840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,732 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $58,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 200 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 840 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 82-09-02-013-148.012-027
- Zillow Home ID: 77101377
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4314 Frisse Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Evansville market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Evansville, and 98.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47714 home values.
- 4310 Frisse Ave Evansville, IN$87K321,218
- 4315 Kathleen Ave Evansville, IN$89K211,266
- 4311 Kathleen Ave Evansville, IN$56K21850
- 4315 Frisse Ave Evansville, IN$58K31840
- 4306 Frisse Ave Evansville, IN$73K31.51,352
- 4311 Frisse Ave Evansville, IN$58K31840
- 4307 Kathleen Ave Evansville, IN$73K321,080
- 4307 Frisse Ave Evansville, IN$75K31840
- 4300 Frisse Ave Evansville, IN$58K31840
- 4301 Kathleen Ave Evansville, IN$47K311,003
- 4314 Kathleen Ave Evansville, IN$59K211,080
- 4314 E Riverside Dr Evansville, IN$77K31.5840
- 4310 Kathleen Ave Evansville, IN$58K311,020
- 4310 E Riverside Dr Evansville, IN$90K21.51,305
- 4301 Frisse Ave Evansville, IN$57K21840
- 4306 Kathleen Ave Evansville, IN$66K31816
- 4306 E Riverside Dr Evansville, IN$57K31720
- 4300 Kathleen Ave Evansville, IN$76K21868
- Kathleen Ave Evansville, IN$75K311,008
- Kathleen Ave Evansville, IN$67K211,536
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.