4314 Matrea More Ct, Indianapolis, IN 462543 beds, 2 baths, 1,309 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Cable-ready, NON-SMOKING PROPERTY, Pets Negotiable - Additional Fees Required, Renter's Insurance Required
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,309 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 151
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 490514109012000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1200148
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4314 Matrea More Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46254, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 108.5% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 46.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46254 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 4322 Matrea More Ct Indianapolis, IN$129K321,882
- 4338 Matrea More Ct Indianapolis, IN$103K3--1,424
- 4315 Matrea More Ct Indianapolis, IN$96K211,102
- 7025 Grampian Way Indianapolis, IN$120K411,748
- 4323 Matrea More Ct Indianapolis, IN$120K31.51,882
- 4331 Matrea More Ct Indianapolis, IN$97K3--1,316
- 7035 Grampian Way Indianapolis, IN$124K31.51,882
- 4367 Castlebay Way Indianapolis, IN$105K311,421
- 7005 Grampian Way Indianapolis, IN$114K3--1,585
- 7010 Grampian Way Indianapolis, IN$105K3--1,311
- 7134 Eagle Cove North Dr Indianapolis, IN$93K321,201
- 7164 Eagle Cove North Dr Indianapolis, IN$79K231,044
- 4375 Castlebay Way Indianapolis, IN$107K31.51,488
- 4312 Apple Cross Dr Indianapolis, IN$110K321,490
- 7045 Grampian Way Indianapolis, IN$105K311,452
- 4309 Braemar Dr Indianapolis, IN$120K311,752
- 4322 Apple Cross Dr Indianapolis, IN$117K3--1,544
- 6978 Grampian Way Indianapolis, IN$105K321,420
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.