4314 Owen Rd, Memphis, TN 381223 beds, 2 baths, 1,425 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $38,100
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,425 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 054024 00021
- Zillow Home ID: 42183425
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4314 Owen Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Berclair-Highland Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% lower than in Memphis, and 85.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Berclair-Highland Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berclair-Highland Heights home values.
- 4306 Owen Rd Memphis, TN$35K21764
- 4320 Owen Rd Memphis, TN$39K21764
- 4319 Given Ave Memphis, TN$62K311,224
- 4325 Given Ave Memphis, TN$61K21996
- 4300 Owen Rd Memphis, TN$39K21764
- 4326 Owen Rd Memphis, TN$74K211,236
- 4313 Given Ave Memphis, TN$58K21816
- 4331 Given Ave Memphis, TN$38K21816
- 4315 Owen Rd Memphis, TN$65K211,086
- 4307 Owen Rd Memphis, TN$39K21744
- 4321 Owen Rd Memphis, TN$61K321,284
- 4307 Given Ave Memphis, TN$58K21816
- 4335 Given Ave Memphis, TN$41K21816
- 4294 Owen Rd Memphis, TN$36K31888
- 4334 Owen Rd Memphis, TN$63K321,280
- 4301 Owen Rd Memphis, TN$63K211,000
- 4327 Owen Rd Memphis, TN$39K21744
- 4299 Given Ave Memphis, TN$61K21889
- 4295 Owen Rd Memphis, TN$37K21768
- 4286 Owen Rd Memphis, TN$40K21764
Nearby Schools in Memphis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292