- Built in 2014
- Views: 1,530 all time views
- HOA Fee: $55
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $348,880
- Last sale price/sqft: $226
- Amenities \ Attic-Access Only, Amenities \ Elevator, Amenities \ MBR-BA Full, Amenities \ W/W Carpeting, Amenities \ Walk-in Closet(s), Amenities \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Icemaker, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Condo Coop Payment Freq \ Monthly, Cooling \ Central A/C, Dining Kitchen \ Fam Rm Off Kit, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Breakfast Bar, Exterior \ Brick Front, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA \ Y, HOA Payment Freq \ Monthly, New Construction \ Y, Ownership \ Condo, Parking \ Garage, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Colonial, SubSystemLocale \ MRIS_MAIN, SystemLocale \ MRIS, Type \ Garden 1-4 Floors
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,544 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2106548095
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $295-395K.
Market guideZillow predicts 20148 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Ashburn as a whole. Among 20148 homes, this home is valued 41% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20148, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65% lower than in Ashburn, and 93.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 20148 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Ashburn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20148 home values.
Nearby Schools in Ashburn
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!