4316 Chamberlayne Ave, Richmond, VA 232273 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,071 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $225,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Security System
- Unfinished basement, 832 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: N0002458009
- Zillow Home ID: 12534272
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4316 Chamberlayne Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ginter Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Richmond, and 97% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ginter Park home values.
- 4318 Chamberlayne Ave Richmond, VA$142K211,174
- 4314 Chamberlayne Ave Richmond, VA$169K421,862
- 4312 Chamberlayne Ave Richmond, VA$224K421,860
- 4322 Chamberlayne Ave Richmond, VA$217K411,624
- 4310 Chamberlayne Ave Richmond, VA$213K42.52,408
- 4324 Chamberlayne Ave Richmond, VA$232K421,739
- 4308 Chamberlayne Ave Richmond, VA$166K211,287
- 4515 E Seminary Ave Richmond, VA$230K411,835
- 4517 E Seminary Ave Richmond, VA$234K421,829
- 4513 E Seminary Ave Richmond, VA$217K211,192
- 4519 E Seminary Ave Richmond, VA$230K42.51,861
- 4511 E Seminary Ave Richmond, VA$307K31.51,956
- 4521 E Seminary Ave Richmond, VA$309K431,926
- 4509 E Seminary Ave Richmond, VA$217K42.51,800
- 4523 E Seminary Ave Richmond, VA$229K311,873
- 4328 Chamberlayne Ave Richmond, VA$104K432,178
- 4525 E Seminary Ave Richmond, VA$263K321,690
- 4302 Chamberlayne Ave APT 1 Richmond, VA$191K21800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!