4316 Sunray Ct, Tampa, FL 336152 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,390 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Quiet neighborhood in the heart of Tampa right on Tampa Bay.
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- screened in patio, community pool on Tampa Bay, clubhouse and tennis courts and community docks.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,390 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2146992490
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4316 Sunray Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33615, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% greater than in Town 'n' Country, and 298.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33615 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town 'n' Country.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33615 home values.
- 4316 Sunray Ct # 34 Tampa, FL$135K21.51,390
- 4314 Sunray Ct # 35 Tampa, FL$142K32.51,585
- 4314 Sunray Ct Tampa, FL$143K32.51,585
- 4312 Sunray Ct Tampa, FL$190K32.51,515
- 4318 Sunray Ct Tampa, FL$121K221,390
- 4306 Sunray Ct Tampa, FL$98K32.51,585
- 4312 Sunray Ct # 36 Tampa, FL$285K32.51,515
- 4310 Sunray Ct Tampa, FL$174K21.51,390
- 4304 Sunray Ct Tampa, FL$253K32.51,585
- 8421 Bay Pointe Dr Tampa, FL$245K321,636
- 4702 Soapstone Dr Tampa, FL$252K332,574
- 4346 Outrigger Ln Tampa, FL$289K32.51,585
- 4302 Sunray Ct # D10 Tampa, FL$244K32.51,585
Nearby Schools in Town 'n' Country
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292