4317 Blakely Ave, Baltimore, MD 212365 beds, 3 baths, 3,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
For sale by owner. Contact Len at 410-933-9023 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Over 3,720 square feet
Over $51,000 in improvements. Ton of upgrades including a new kitchen.
Big, beautiful home. Move-in condition. Three living rooms on the first floor. 3,720 square feet provides a ton of space. More living space than most homes in Perry Hall and Nottingham.
Five bedrooms. Large addition in back.
Great schools (Perry Hall school system) and a wonderful neighborhood minutes from Interstate 95 and the MARC commuter train.
Large fenced-in backyard with huge brick patio. Lots of plants and landscaping and trees.
Privacy! It took us years to find a house in Perry Hall with privacy.
Contact me: at 410-933-9023 or LeonardSipes@Gmail.Com .
Two Videos Describe House:
Video the outside of the house at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpHa765Zcd8&feature=plcp
Video of inside at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-Q9rzPyTLQ
Upgrades/Improvements: Over $51,000 in improvements
New kitchen ($18,000 upgrade)
Newly remodeled basement ($5,000 upgrade)
New roof ($6,000)
New air-conditioning and heating inside and out ($5,500)
New water heater ($450)
New Pella entry and basement doors (the entry door is stunning) ($8,000)
New cladding by the roof-line and gutter reinforcement ($2,500)
Freshly painted rooms ($3,000)
New carpet on first floor, stairs and hall ($ 2,000)
New washer ($800?high efficiency)
Bulk of work done by top professionals
Passed termite inspection
House has been extremely well cared for; there are no structural or cosmetic issues.
Perry Hall house. Great neighborhood!!!
Brick-front colonial with five bedrooms (one in basement) and 2.5 bathrooms. House is huge (2,520 square feet on first and second floors?does not include large finished basement with an additional 1,200 square feet).
Open floor plan.
New kitchen with new stove-microwave, Kraft Maid Cabinetry with full extension soft drawers and a new Pella window.
House has large extension/addition in back of house (what we call the TV room) with lots of windows.
Big storage shed underneath.
Very large rooms, fireplace, French doors
Wood floors in master bedroom, fireplace room and foyer-power room.
Master suite is huge with large bedroom with vaulted ceilings and dressing room-bathroom suite.
Above ground pool.
The house is in the highly desired Perry Hall school system.
The neighborhood is clean, orderly with nice neighbors and very low rates of crime.
House has very large, fenced-in back yard with huge brick patio. It?s extensively landscaped.
House has trees in back; this is one of the FEW homes in Perry Hall with REAL privacy. See deer, fox and lots of birds.
Contact 410-933-9023 or mailto:email@example.com
Comparable prices for brick-front homes within a half-mile are recently selling for well above $400,000. Prices are rising rapidly in Perry Hall and Nottingham per the Baltimore Sun. Homes for sale in the neighborhood have multiple offers.
Highly desirable, safe, great schools.
- Lot: 9,757 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $352,500
- Price/sqft: $100
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 500 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Very big home in Perry Hall. Over $51,000 in improvements. Ton of upgrades. Great Schools.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,520 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 112000000499
- Zillow Home ID: 36223244
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4317 Blakely Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21236, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% higher than in Nottingham, and 45.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21236 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nottingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21236 home values.
- 4311 Blakely Ave Baltimore, MD$299K--2.51,746
- 4313 Blakely Ave Baltimore, MD$292K--2.51,728
- 4309 Blakely Ave Baltimore, MD$287K--2.51,728
- 4312 Blakely Ave Baltimore, MD$301K--2.51,728
- 4307 Blakely Ave Baltimore, MD$294K--2.51,920
- 4316 Blakely Ave Baltimore, MD$296K--2.51,728
- 4314 Blakely Ave Baltimore, MD$331K442,132
- 4308 Blakely Ave Baltimore, MD$321K--2.52,132
- 4319 Blakely Ave Baltimore, MD$311K33.11,760
- 4310 Blakely Ave Baltimore, MD$283K331,760
- 4306 Blakely Ave Baltimore, MD$298K--2.51,760
- 4305 Blakely Ave Baltimore, MD$303K--2.51,728
- 4321 Blakely Ave Baltimore, MD$271K--2.51,728
- 4318 Blakely Ave Baltimore, MD$279K42.51,728
- 4304 Blakely Ave Baltimore, MD$337K--2.52,226
- 4247 Darleigh Rd Baltimore, MD$182K22988
- 4320 Blakely Ave Baltimore, MD$327K--2.52,132
- 4245 Darleigh Rd Baltimore, MD$189K--21,455
- 4243 Darleigh Rd Baltimore, MD$187K--1.51,326
- 4241 Darleigh Rd Baltimore, MD$231K--11,300
Nearby Schools in Nottingham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292