- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4317 Cesar Chavez St, San Francisco, CA 941314 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,563 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,944 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Last sold: May 2011 for $1,900,000
- Fenced Yard
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,563 sqft
- Parcel #: 6583 029
- Zillow Home ID: 15182193
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4317 Cesar Chavez Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Noe Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% less than in San Francisco, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Noe Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noe Valley home values.
- 4319 Cesar Chavez St # T1 San Francisco, CA$1.04M211,166
- 4319 Cesar Chavez St # IT2 San Francisco, CA$1.06M111,082
- 1314 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.36M--11,025
- 1308 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.39M211,025
- 4325 Cesar Chavez St San Francisco, CA$1.31M211,252
- 1320 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.35M321,350
- 4301 Cesar Chavez St San Francisco, CA$2.04M322,307
- 1326 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.35M--11,025
- 4331 Cesar Chavez St San Francisco, CA$1.42M--1876
- 1332 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.34M311,168
- 714 27th St San Francisco, CA$2.66M322,265
- 720 27th St San Francisco, CA$1.67M221,600
- 724 27th St San Francisco, CA$1.44M--11,000
- 4335 Cesar Chavez St San Francisco, CA$2.6M53.52,800
- 708 27th St San Francisco, CA$1.76M42.52,500
- 728 27th St San Francisco, CA$1.59M321,480
- 704 27th St San Francisco, CA$1.39M321,525
- 1240 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$2.43M433,687
- 700 27th St San Francisco, CA$1.23M--11,345
- 4339 Cesar Chavez St San Francisco, CA$1.37M321,215
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.