- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 537 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,291 all time views
- 26 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: May 2003 for $25,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- MLS #: 100320
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- # Stories \ Single Story, Roof \ Shingle, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Utility Rm Type \ Room, Porch Type \ Open Patio, Parking \ Carport, Roof \ Architectural Shingles, Frontage \ Other-See Remarks, Heating \ Heat Pump, Cooling \ Heat Pump, Floors \ Carpet, Windows \ Thermopane, Interior Features \ Blinds, Appliances \ Electric Stove, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Laundry Rm Type \ Room, Laundry Rm Type \ In House, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Exterior Features \ Deed Restrictions, Exterior Features \ Security System, Sewer \ Septic System, Porch Type \ Front, Utility Rm Type \ In Garage\Carport, Porch Type \ Rear, Parking \ 2 Cars, Floors \ Vinyl\Linoleum, Construction \ Concrete Siding, Water \ Private Well, Porch Type \ Screened, Appliances \ Water Softener Owned, Pool \ Above Ground
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,875 sqft
- Parcel #: 0190-361
- Zillow Home ID: 76506667
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $110-220K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31606 home values will fall 1.4% next year, compared to a 2% fall for Valdosta as a whole. Among 31606 homes, this home is 37.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 31% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31606, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.7% less than in Valdosta, and 89.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 31606 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Valdosta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31606 home values.
|4311 Lenora Dr Valdosta, GA||$179K||--||2||1,947|
|4323 Lenora Dr Valdosta, GA||$205K||--||2.5||2,376|
|4316 Lenora Dr Valdosta, GA||$202K||3||2||2,432|
|4320 Lenora Dr Valdosta, GA||$185K||--||2||2,026|
|4324 Lenora Dr Valdosta, GA||$202K||3||2.5||2,451|
|4310 Lenora Dr Valdosta, GA||$209K||4||3||2,467|
|4259 Johnston Rd Valdosta, GA||$197K||--||2.5||2,277|
|4304 Lenora Dr Valdosta, GA||$200K||4||3||2,214|
|4334 Lenora Dr Valdosta, GA||$319K||--||3||3,731|
|4341 Lenora Dr Valdosta, GA||$211K||--||2.5||2,194|
|4253 Johnston Rd Valdosta, GA||$246K||--||2||3,044|
|4381 Mcmullen Dr Valdosta, GA||$168K||--||2||2,064|
|4263 Johnston Rd Valdosta, GA||$196K||--||2||2,080|
|4371 Mcmullen Dr Valdosta, GA||$167K||--||2||2,136|
|4340 Lenora Dr Valdosta, GA||$220K||--||2.5||2,469|
|4349 Mcmullen Dr Valdosta, GA||$172K||--||2||2,204|
|4344 Lenora Dr Valdosta, GA||$216K||3||2.5||2,082|
|4345 Lenora Dr Valdosta, GA||$209K||3||2||2,226|
|4408 Mcmullen Dr Valdosta, GA||$168K||--||2||1,962|
|4438 Sweetheart Cir Valdosta, GA||$273K||4||2.5||2,600|
Nearby Schools in Valdosta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!