4317 N 29th St, Phoenix, AZ 850162 beds, 2 baths, 1,266 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,648 sqft
- Built in 1975
- 28 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $190
- Last sold: Mar 2004 for $137,000
- Price/sqft: $170
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,266 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 16304156A
- Zillow Home ID: 7802868
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4317 N 29th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Camelback East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 46.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.4% lower than in Phoenix, and 198.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
- 4319 N 29th St Phoenix, AZ$182K--21,321
- 4315 N 29th St Phoenix, AZ$233K221,321
- 4313 N 29th St Phoenix, AZ$177K--21,266
- 4311 N 29th St Phoenix, AZ$197K--21,380
- 4316 N 29th Pl Phoenix, AZ$181K--21,321
- 4314 N 29th Pl Phoenix, AZ$189K--21,321
- 4318 N 29th Pl Phoenix, AZ$199K--21,380
- 4312 N 29th Pl Phoenix, AZ$208K221,321
- 4320 N 29th Pl Phoenix, AZ$184K221,266
- 4318 N 29th St Phoenix, AZ$178K--21,266
- 4320 N 29th St Phoenix, AZ$181K--21,321
- 4310 N 29th Pl Phoenix, AZ$106K221,381
- 4316 N 29th St Phoenix, AZ$197K--21,380
- 4310 N 29th Pl Phoenix, AZ$188K--21,321
- 4322 N 29th Pl Phoenix, AZ$187K221,266
- 4314 N 29th St Phoenix, AZ$179K--21,321
- 4324 N 29th Pl Phoenix, AZ$198K--21,380
- 4312 N 29th St Phoenix, AZ$196K321,380
- 4326 N 29th Pl Phoenix, AZ$197K--21,380
- 2901 E Montecito Ave Phoenix, AZ$177K----1,266
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!