43176 Fleur Dr, Leesburg, VA 201764 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,452 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- 31 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $80
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $425,949
- Price/sqft: $132
- MLS #: LO8418174
- Finished basement, 712 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,452 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 102468179000
- Zillow Home ID: 110696734
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 43176 Fleur Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20176 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 216.7% greater than in Leesburg, and 71.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20176 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Leesburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20176 home values.
- 43172 Fleur Dr Leesburg, VA$452K43.52,792
- 43180 Fleur Dr Leesburg, VA$481K543,867
- 43177 Nikos St Leesburg, VA$510K44.53,369
- 43177 Fleur Dr Leesburg, VA$524K43.53,574
- 43173 Nikos St Leesburg, VA$471K--3.53,205
- 43168 Fleur Dr Leesburg, VA$444K--4.52,426
- 43181 Fleur Dr Leesburg, VA$507K453,778
- 43173 Fleur Dr Leesburg, VA$503K443,574
- 43169 Nikos St Leesburg, VA$477K43.53,305
- 43169 Fleur Dr Leesburg, VA$451K42.52,770
- 43185 Fleur Dr Leesburg, VA$504K44.53,369
- Nikos St Leesburg, VA$471K--3.53,205
- 43176 Eleni St Leesburg, VA$448K42.52,740
- 43176 Nikos St Leesburg, VA$480K43.53,182
- 43180 Eleni St Leesburg, VA$531K44.54,019
- 43172 Eleni St Leesburg, VA$503K44.53,412
- 13598 Sylvan Bluff Dr Leesburg, VA$574K454,908
- 43172 Nikos St Leesburg, VA$458K422,878
- 13582 Village Green Dr Leesburg, VA$389K333,129
- 13580 Village Green Dr Leesburg, VA$379K--2.53,014
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.