- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4318 Barret Ave, Plant City, FL 335663 beds, 2 baths, 2,204 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- HOA Fee: $213
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 1999 for $105,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 418 sqft
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,204 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 2032749766
- Zillow Home ID: 45119063
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4318 Barret Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33566 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 70.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.2% higher than in Plant City, and 123.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33566 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Plant City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33566 home values.
- 4320 Barret Ave Plant City, FL$164K321,444
- 4308 Longfellow Dr Plant City, FL$176K321,937
- Thackery Way Plant City, FL--321,608
- 4322 Barret Ave Plant City, FL$166K331,886
- 4316 Barret Ave Plant City, FL$171K322,270
- 4306 Longfellow Dr Plant City, FL$180K321,512
- 4315 Longfellow Dr Plant City, FL$149K321,512
- 4324 Barret Ave Plant City, FL$141K321,402
- 4304 Longfellow Dr Plant City, FL$179K42.51,886
- 4331 Barret Ave Plant City, FL$160K321,444
- 4314 Barret Ave Plant City, FL$139K321,402
- 4313 Longfellow Dr Plant City, FL$177K33.52,165
- 4329 Barret Ave Plant City, FL$168K321,551
- 4333 Barret Ave Plant City, FL$144K421,467
- 4311 Longfellow Dr Plant City, FL$137K321,526
- 4312 Barret Ave Plant City, FL$139K321,390
- 4327 Barret Ave Plant City, FL$143K321,531
- 4324 Kipling Ave Plant City, FL$197K321,539
- 4302 Longfellow Dr Plant City, FL$141K321,522
- 4207 Longfellow Dr Plant City, FL$65K321,444
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.