4318 Dryden Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 809164 beds, 2 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,407 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $113,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 425 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space, 165 sqft
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Parcel #: 6414402029
- Zillow Home ID: 13614123
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4318 Dryden Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southeast Colorado Springs market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 32% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.3% higher than in Colorado Springs, and 83.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southeast Colorado Springs home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Colorado Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southeast Colorado Springs home values.
- 4314 Dryden Dr Colorado Springs, CO$136K321,393
- 4309 Webster Pl Colorado Springs, CO$116K311,631
- 4320 Dryden Dr Colorado Springs, CO$132K21.51,207
- 240 Vehr Dr Colorado Springs, CO$119K321,634
- 4311 Webster Pl Colorado Springs, CO$129K31.51,790
- 236 Vehr Dr Colorado Springs, CO$141K31.51,812
- 4317 Dryden Dr Colorado Springs, CO$152K421,748
- 4310 Dryden Dr Colorado Springs, CO$111K321,824
- 4307 Webster Pl Colorado Springs, CO$124K21.51,200
- 232 Vehr Dr Colorado Springs, CO$142K41.51,709
- 4313 Dryden Dr Colorado Springs, CO$146K61.51,743
- 250 Vehr Dr Colorado Springs, CO$121K421,536
- 4312 Webster Pl Colorado Springs, CO$140K31.51,643
- 228 Vehr Dr Colorado Springs, CO$159K42.52,202
- 4306 Dryden Dr Colorado Springs, CO$127K21.51,274
- 4305 Webster Pl Colorado Springs, CO$126K21931
- 247 Vehr Dr Colorado Springs, CO$128K311,100
- 249 Vehr Dr Colorado Springs, CO$127K21.51,224
- 251 Vehr Dr Colorado Springs, CO$91K421,536
- 4310 Webster Pl Colorado Springs, CO$118K321,697
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.