4318 Polk St NE, Washington, DC 200192 beds, 1 bath, 1,051 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Near by Shopping areas, Schools, and many other attractions.
Located in Northeast Washington, D.C., Lily Ponds real estate sits in a quiet, residential neighborhood tucked just inside the Washington, D.C. border. It is served by the Minnesota Avenue Metro Station.
Much of the appeal of Lily Ponds real estate comes from its proximity to the Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens National Park. This 700-acre green space joined the National Park System in 1938 and was subsequently listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Today, it offers visitors an unparalleled glimpse into the world of aquatic plants and wildlife, including frogs, turtles, and the elegant long-billed marsh wrens that call the park home. A local civic group, the Friends of the Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens, is dedicated to the park?s preservation and protection.
With its charming selection of homes and its shady, tree-line streets, Lily Ponds real estate is rapidly becoming very desirable in Washington, D.C.
Explore Lily Ponds real estate properties below or begin your search here if you?re interested in finding Lily Ponds homes for sale or other Lily Ponds real estate.
- Lot: 1,924 sqft
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $95,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Parking: On street
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,051 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 5104 0038
- Zillow Home ID: 510875
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4318 Polk St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 105.8% higher than in Washington, and 68.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20019 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20019 home values.
- 4314 Polk St NE Washington, DC$218K21800
- 4320 Polk St NE Washington, DC$216K21800
- 4312 Polk St NE Washington, DC$170K31960
- 4324 Polk St NE Washington, DC$190K21888
- 4326 Polk St NE Washington, DC$192K21912
- 4330 Polk St NE Washington, DC$179K31996
- 1507 Anacostia Ave NE Washington, DC$240K321,248
- 1503 Anacostia Ave NE Washington, DC$169K211,024
- 1509 Anacostia Ave NE Washington, DC$244K311,276
- 1501 Anacostia Ave NE Washington, DC$170K211,024
- 4332 Polk St NE Washington, DC$214K21800
- 4336 Polk St NE Washington, DC$187K21800
- 4338 Polk St NE Washington, DC$185K21800
- 1439 Anacostia Ave NE Washington, DC$193K21800
- 4323 Polk St NE Washington, DC$220K21800
- 4321 Polk St NE Washington, DC$186K21800
- 4327 Polk St NE Washington, DC$226K31.5800
- 4317 Polk St NE Washington, DC$258K22800
- 1437 Anacostia Ave NE Washington, DC$185K21800
- 4329 Polk St NE Washington, DC$249K211,280
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292