4318 Shoshone St, Denver, CO 802113 beds, 2 baths, 1,676 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,690 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $228,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 650 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 218 sqft
- Security System
- View: Park
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,676 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0221303007000
- Zillow Home ID: 13299317
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4318 Shoshone Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sunnyside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.9% less than in Denver, and 19.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunnyside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunnyside home values.
- 4314 Shoshone St Denver, CO$281K21868
- 4326 Shoshone St Denver, CO$353K321,676
- 4306 Shoshone St Denver, CO$285K21836
- 4330 Shoshone St Denver, CO$432K422,002
- 4300 Shoshone St Denver, CO$297K21868
- 4338 Shoshone St Denver, CO$315K22868
- 4342 Shoshone St Denver, CO$269K21832
- 4350 Shoshone St Denver, CO$304K22828
- 4325 Raritan St Denver, CO$270K21842
- 4319 Raritan St Denver, CO$237K21864
- 4331 Raritan St Denver, CO$286K22864
- 4311 Raritan St Denver, CO$252K21836
- 4337 Raritan St Denver, CO$254K21836
- 4305 Raritan St Denver, CO$309K22870
- 4358 Shoshone St Denver, CO$334K321,566
- 4343 Raritan St Denver, CO$276K21864
- 4349 Raritan St Denver, CO$344K221,672
- 4359 Raritan St Denver, CO$257K21864
- 1910 W 43rd Ave Denver, CO$192K21700
- 4400 Shoshone St Denver, CO$255K21859
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.