- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4319 Kahala Ave, Honolulu, HI 968164 beds, 4 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,407 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $1,850,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 418 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: None
- Parcel #: 1350020410000
- Zillow Home ID: 610511
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4319 Kahala Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Waialae-Kahala, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 73.8% less than in Honolulu, and 92.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Waialae-Kahala home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waialae-Kahala home values.
- 4327 Royal Pl Honolulu, HI$2.26M44.53,602
- 4311 Kahala Ave Honolulu, HI$1.72M522,200
- 4016 Black Point Rd Honolulu, HI$2.95M543,235
- 4026 Black Point Rd Honolulu, HI$2.79M543,990
- 4008 Black Point Rd Honolulu, HI$3.62M43.54,913
- 4333 Royal Pl Honolulu, HI$2.31M652,722
- 4322 Kahala Ave Honolulu, HI$2.77M464,828
- 4314 Kahala Ave Honolulu, HI$2.21M43.52,156
- 4034 Black Point Rd Honolulu, HI$2.17M52.51,500
- 4332 Kahala Ave Honolulu, HI$3.22M55.56,489
- 4308 Kahala Ave Honolulu, HI$5.51M464,260
- 4337 Kahala Ave Honolulu, HI$2M542,397
- 4040 Black Point Rd Honolulu, HI$3.76M43.53,813
- 4343 Royal Pl Honolulu, HI$2.68M43.52,663
- 4316 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$2.09M453,925
- 4302 Kahala Ave Honolulu, HI$2.58M21.51,551
- 4017 Black Point Rd Honolulu, HI$5.42M46.57,470
- 4351 Royal Pl Honolulu, HI$3.09M44.53,667
- 4009 Black Point Rd Honolulu, HI$3.44M565,109
- 4338 Kahala Ave Honolulu, HI$2.3M532,482
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292