4319 Lindell Blvd APT H, Saint Louis, MO 631082 beds, 2 baths, 1,006 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 8/5 10am-5pm
- Built in 1903
- 11 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $184
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Off street
- Price/sqft: $109
- MLS #: 14041124
- Amenities \ Clubhouse/Comm. Room,Amenities \ Private Laundry Hkup,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Architecture \ Colonial,Architecture \ Traditional,Basement Description \ Full,Basement Description \ Rec/Family Area,Bedroom Description \ Main Floor Master,Bedroom Description \ Master Bdr. Suite,BLDSTYLE \ Mid-Rise 3or4 Story,Construction \ Brick/Stone Msn Pred,Cooling \ Central-Electric,Dining \ Dining/Living Rm Cmb,Fee Includes \ Landscaping/Lawn,Fee Includes \ Parking/Roads,Fee Includes \ Sewer,Fee Includes \ Some Insurance,Fee Includes \ Trash,Fee Includes \ Water,Fireplace Location \ Living Room,Fireplace Type \ Woodburning Fireplce,Heat Source \ Electric,Heating \ Electric,Interior Decor \ Open Floor Plan,Interior Decor \ Some Carpeting,Kitchen \ Pantry,Master Bath Descr. \ Full Bath,Miscellaneous \ Near Public Trans,Parking Description \ Off Street,Parking Description \ Security Parking,Property Type \ Condo/Coop/Villa,Sewer \ Public,Special Areas \ Main Floor Laundry,Special Areas \ Utility Room,Special Listing Conditions \ None,Status \ Active,Style \ Garden Apartment,Transaction Broker \ 2.7,Transaction Type \ Sale,TYPE \ Condo,Unit Location \ City,Unit Location \ Upper Level,VITA \ Outside Management,VITA \ Resale Cert Reqd.,Water \ Public,Water Heat \ Electric,Windows & Doors \ Bay/Bow Window,
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,006 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1932
- Parcel #: 39080004670
- Zillow Home ID: 2969174
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4319 Lindell Boulevard APT H
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central West End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.2% lower than in Saint Louis, and 54.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Central West End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central West End home values.
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292