432 Basswood Rd, Columbus, OH 432073 beds, 1 bath, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $46,250
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Living room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 178
- Lot width: 57
- Parcel #: 010116009
- Zillow Home ID: 33903553
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 432 Basswood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 77.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.3% greater than in Columbus, and 285.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southside home values.
- 426 Basswood Rd Columbus, OH$78K311,152
- 440 Basswood Rd Columbus, OH$39K21768
- 3227 C Ave Columbus, OH$37K211,142
- 448 Basswood Rd Columbus, OH$50K31768
- 416 Basswood Rd Columbus, OH$38K21768
- 3227 B Ave Columbus, OH$44K------
- 3222 B Ave Columbus, OH$35K21960
- 435 Basswood Rd Columbus, OH$44K211,224
- 456 Basswood Rd Columbus, OH$40K21858
- 445 Basswood Rd Columbus, OH$61K31936
- 402 Basswood Rd Columbus, OH$81K311,152
- 3232 C Ave Columbus, OH$36K21849
- 427 Basswood Rd Columbus, OH$70K31768
- 449 Basswood Rd Columbus, OH$86K311,248
- 3212 B Ave Columbus, OH$51K21993
- 409 Basswood Rd Columbus, OH$79K311,188
- 470 Basswood Rd Columbus, OH$89K311,584
- 465 Basswood Rd Columbus, OH$56K31822
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.