This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1900
- Views: 226 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $185,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 6 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_COMMON \ None, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COL_COMMON \ None, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEA_COMMON \ Individual, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, IFE_COMMON \ Cable TV Available, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 3 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 16
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,960 sqft
- Parcel #: M:28G L:162 U:15
- Zillow Home ID: 65912427
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $124-175K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02895 home values will decrease 4% next year, compared to a 4% decrease for Woonsocket as a whole. Among 02895 homes, this home is valued 20.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 46% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02895, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% higher than in Woonsocket, and 79.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02895 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woonsocket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02895 home values.
|404 Carrington Ave Woonsocket, RI||$151K||6||3||3,005|
|406 Carrington Ave Woonsocket, RI||--||2||1||--|
|410 Carrington Ave Woonsocket, RI||$146K||6||2||2,552|
|Carrington Ave Woonsocket, RI||$146K||6||2||2,552|
|397 Carrington Ave Woonsocket, RI||$157K||4||2||2,076|
|422 Carrington Ave Woonsocket, RI||$144K||7||2||2,296|
|429 Carrington Ave Woonsocket, RI||--||2||1||1,000|
|372 Carrington Ave Woonsocket, RI||$145K||Studio||3||2,816|
|446 Carrington Ave Woonsocket, RI||$153K||4||2||2,840|
|416 Carrington Ave Woonsocket, RI||$147K||5||2||2,907|
|383 Carrington Ave Woonsocket, RI||$171K||6||3||3,538|
|113 Bennett St Woonsocket, RI||$149K||4||2||2,044|
|31 Bennett St Woonsocket, RI||$91K||3||1||942|
|114 Bennett St Woonsocket, RI||--||3||1||1,200|
|122 Bennett St Woonsocket, RI||$171K||9||3||3,516|
|125 Bennett St Woonsocket, RI||$106K||3||1.5||1,404|
|41 Bennett St Woonsocket, RI||$151K||Studio||--||3,120|
|54 Bennett St Woonsocket, RI||$162K||9||3||3,507|
|41 Bennett St # 2 Woonsocket, RI||--||2||1||--|
|444 Carrington Ave Woonsocket, RI||$139K||6||3||2,583|
Nearby Schools in Woonsocket
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!