- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
432 Dennison Ave, Akron, OH 443122 beds, 1 bath, 824 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $21,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 384 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 824 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 6829139
- Zillow Home ID: 35469003
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 432 Dennison Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ellet, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% greater than in Akron, and 132.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ellet home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ellet home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,238 sqft, 8,276 sqft lot, built in 1957
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 428 Dennison Ave Akron, OH$63K21882
- Pitt Rd Akron, OH--------
- 444 Dennison Ave Akron, OH$68K411,152
- 455 Alpha Ave Akron, OH$83K111,008
- 459 Alpha Ave Akron, OH$69K311,008
- 416 Dennison Ave Akron, OH$61K21801
- 451 Alpha Ave Akron, OH$71K21952
- 463 Alpha Ave Akron, OH$47K111,044
- 431 Dennison Ave Akron, OH$68K21990
- 471 Alpha Ave Akron, OH$61K21792
- 425 Dennison Ave Akron, OH$96K211,140
- 437 Dennison Ave Akron, OH$103K321,078
- 408 Dennison Ave Akron, OH$56K21804
- 439 Alpha Ave Akron, OH$79K211,056
- 443 Dennison Ave Akron, OH$88K311,075
- 415 Dennison Ave Akron, OH$94K421,162
- 475 Alpha Ave Akron, OH$56K21792
- 402 Dennison Ave Akron, OH$70K321,124
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.