432 Ivy St, San Francisco, CA 941023 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,809 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $1,380,000
- Price/sqft: $763
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,809 sqft
- Parcel #: 0807 029
- Zillow Home ID: 15078376
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 432 Ivy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hayes Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% lower than in San Francisco, and 94% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hayes Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hayes Valley home values.
- 537 Grove St San Francisco, CA$1.36M--11,998
- 531 Grove St San Francisco, CA$1.18M321,530
- 424 Ivy St San Francisco, CA$505K11504
- 543-547 Grove St San Francisco, CA$1.49M--34,317
- 543 Grove St # 3 San Francisco, CA$1.01M221,700
- 519-521 Grove St San Francisco, CA$1.11M422,168
- 447 Ivy St San Francisco, CA$923K11.51,000
- 419 Ivy St APT 19 San Francisco, CA$737K11--
- 452 Ivy St San Francisco, CA$958K311,200
- 501 Grove St # A San Francisco, CA$3.21M--55,931
- 419 Ivy St APT 24 San Francisco, CA$633K11--
- 419 Ivy St APT 32 San Francisco, CA$769K21610
- 419 Ivy St APT 27 San Francisco, CA$493KStudio1230
- 419 Ivy St APT 2B San Francisco, CA$822K1----
- 419 Ivy St APT 7 San Francisco, CA$647KStudio1--
- 553 Grove St San Francisco, CA$1.22M221,200
- 551 Grove St San Francisco, CA$833K--11,008
- 417 Ivy St San Francisco, CA$727K21944
- 555-557 Grove St San Francisco, CA$2.03M--64,220
- 415 Ivy St San Francisco, CA$843K21.51,100
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.