- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Views: 3,804 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $361,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $172
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Radon Remediation System, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,096 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0050 L:0001
- Zillow Home ID: 55957865
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $251-445K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02703 home values will fall 3% next year, compared to a 3.1% fall for Attleboro as a whole. Among 02703 homes, this home is valued 50.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02703, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Attleboro, and 28.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02703 home values.
|439 N Main St Attleboro, MA||$287K||5||2||2,283|
|441 N Main St Attleboro, MA||$286K||4||1.5||2,222|
|440 N Main St Attleboro, MA||$239K||2||2.5||1,598|
|429 N Main St Attleboro, MA||$245K||3||1.5||1,833|
|15 Mayhew Rd Attleboro, MA||$299K||3||2.5||1,947|
|3 Payson St Attleboro, MA||$267K||3||2||1,600|
|10 Mayhew Rd Attleboro, MA||$236K||3||1||1,232|
|17 Upland Rd Attleboro, MA||$324K||3||2.5||2,032|
|416 N Main St Attleboro, MA||$247K||2||2||1,553|
|1 Holden St Attleboro, MA||$272K||3||1||1,952|
|6 Payson St Attleboro, MA||$297K||3||2||1,976|
|24 Mayhew Rd Attleboro, MA||$328K||3||2||2,285|
|15 Upland Rd Attleboro, MA||$251K||2||1.5||1,634|
|7 Payson St Attleboro, MA||$295K||4||2||2,296|
|16 Upland Rd Attleboro, MA||$267K||3||2||1,386|
|450 N Main St Attleboro, MA||$303K||2||2.5||1,740|
|23 Mayhew Rd Attleboro, MA||$280K||3||2.5||1,560|
|26 Mayhew Rd Attleboro, MA||$235K||2||1||1,120|
|6 Tanager Rd Attleboro, MA||$299K||3||1.5||2,043|
|3 Tanager Rd Attleboro, MA||$241K||3||1.5||1,176|
Nearby Schools in Attleboro
K-4 & ungraded0.5 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!